We’re here to help your job search go smoothly. Here are some guidelines and tips about the technical aspects of the online application process.
To turn on Compatibility view:
- Go to the page you are trying to view/complete within Internet Explorer.
- Click the Compatibility View button on the Address bar.
- Once the Compatibility View button turns blue, you can proceed.
Note: If you live in the U.S. and need an accommodation to complete the electronic employment application, please call 301-581-1400. Leave a message and a member of our Human Resources team will return your call within one business day.
Formats/Types of files:
- MS Word™ (.doc)*
- Plain text (.txt)
- PDF (.pdf)
* Users of Microsoft Word 2007 should be aware that files created with a .docx suffix are not compatible with the online tool; save the document as a previous version with a .doc file suffix.
Attachments should be less than 490KB. To decrease file size consider removing embedded pictures, tables, and other graphics.
If you prefer, you can choose to “Copy and Paste” the document or use the “Create New Resume/CV” tool instead of including it as an attachment.
- We don’t accept applications via email or fax.
- We never ask for money as part of the application process.
- We only contact job applicants from the email addresses listed below.
Sometimes people claiming to be representatives of Marriott pretend to recruit potential employees on behalf of Marriott. They’ve been known to offer help securing work permits and visas in exchange for money. Scams typically:
- Use the Internet or local newspapers and other print materials to advertise false job openings.
- Request applicants send their application, resume, or CV to an illegitimate email address or fax number.
- Request that applicants wire funds to a bank account to cover processing and/or immigration fees.
Scams usually involve the use of illegitimate email addresses created to lead you to believe the communication is authorized by Marriott. For example, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Sometimes they include misspellings of the Marriott name.
Emails you can trust
Below is our list of approved Marriott email domains:
(in some locations, Aon-Hewitt is our recruiting partner in the U.S.)
(in some cases, applicants may receive an assessment invitation from this email domain)
NOTE: If you receive any communication concerning employment opportunities with Marriott from an email domain that is not listed above, the communication is likely not authorized by Marriott. You can contact the location directly and ask to speak to the Human Resources department to confirm.